The thermal imaging system WIRIS 2nd Generation for unmanned air systems (UAV).
Resolution up to 640 x 512 pixels with temperature sensitivity up to 0.03°C and temperature range up to 1 500 °C.
Storage and real-time analysis of radiometric (temperature) data directly from UAV (drone) and displays these data on an operator's controller in real time.
The system can continuously record radiometric videos or images on internal 32 GB memory that allows you to save up to 80 000 images or 200 minutes of video.
All data can be analyzed in software that is included in the WIRIS package.
- Radiometric (temperature) data
- Calibrated temperature data
- Resolution up to 640 x 512 pixels
- Sensitivity up to < 30 mK (0.03 °C)
- Continuous 1- 16x digital zoom
- PWM, SBus and CAN bus connectivity
- Real-time temperature analysis
- Alarm (security) mode
- Image recording (radiometric)
- Video recording (radiometric)
- Free Workswell CorePlayer software
- Input voltage 9 – 28 V DC
- Low power consumption < 8 W
- Weight <400 g